The Swedish Energy Agency together with the International Energy Agency Demand Side Management Energy Efficiency technology cooperation (IEA DSM) invites researchers, entrepreneurs and policy makers to a full-day conference devoted to different aspects of demand side management in the energy field. The main objective of the day is to create an exchange between the work done by the Swedish actors and within the IEA DSM cooperation as well as promote opportunities for more international cooperation.
– Focus on three topic areas:
- Energy Demand Flexibility
- Visualisation and interpretation of energy use
- Big data applications: the Swedish perspective
– Presentation of the current and planned research projects within the IEA DSM
- Task 16: Innovative Energy Services
- Task 17: Integration of Demand Side Management, Energy Efficiency, Distributed Generation and Renewable Energy Sources
- Task 24 Phase II: Behaviour Change in DSM – Helping the Behaviour Changers
- Task 25: Business Models for a more effective market uptake of DSM energy services
- Task 26 (planned): Multiple Benefits of Energy Efficiency
– International Energy Agency’s activities within Demand Side Management and other cooperation opportunities
For more information and updates please see the information page and an online registration form.
Please register latest on March 7 2016. Participation is free of charge but the number of seats is limited so please make sure to register in advance.