21 October 2015
International DSM Day
First roundtable sessions
1. Simplified M & V – presented by Operating Agent Task 16, Mr. Jan W. Bleyl, EnergeticSolutions, Austria (telecon)
2. Demand response services – presented by Operating Agent Task 17, Mr. Mattias Stifter, AIT, Austria
3. Energy efficiency and behavior change – presented by Co-operating Agent Task 24, Dr. Ruth Mourik, DuneWorks, the Netherlands
Second roundtable sessions
1. Capturing the multiple benefits of energy efficiency – presented by Operating Agent Task 26, Dr. Catherine Cooremans, Switzerland and Hans Nilsson, Sweden, Adviser to the DSM IA.
2. New ideas for marketing DSM and energy efficiency products – presented by Operating Agent Task 25, Dr. Ruth Mourik, DuneWorks, the Netherlands.
3. Energy efficiency indicators in emerging and developing countries – Mr. Tyler Bryant, IEA, France
Climate Change: Near Term Effects and Societal Response – presented by John Mitchell, Jai J Mitchell Analytics, Halifax, Nova Scotia